Crescent Resources is dedicated to enhancing the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ operations by applying industry knowledge, highly trained staff and cutting edge technologies. Crescent Resources has provided more than a total of $11 million in disaster relief construction for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers since hurricane Katrina and for subsequent hurricanes. Crescent Resources has and continues to provide more than $6 Million annually in warehouse/inventory management, stocking and custodial services at 10 Commissary locations across the United States for the Defense Commissary Agency.
A partial list of clients is below.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Defense Commissary Agency
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- U.S. Navy
- New Orleans Public Belt Railroad
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority
- Clark/McCarthy Healthcare Partners, A Joint Venture